As you can know, a rose bouquet is a quite popular gift nowadays, especially for women. If you are looking for a present you can definitely consider roses, because almost every girl will appreciate them. Roses symbolize love, passion, and beauty. Does it mean, however, that I cannot give them to a person not so close to my heart? Read the article and learn more about the symbolism of a bouquet of roses.
Different colors of rose bouquet
Not only the type of flower matters but also the color of them. Each rose bouquet can be in a different tone and different symbols can follow it. The most popular are red, white and yellow roses, but these are not all that are available on the market. If you want to make sure that your bouquet of flowers will be understood correctly, check what symbolizes certain colors.
- red – connected to strong feelings can symbolize love, courage or desire,
- yellow – friendship, joy and willingness to help,
- orange – means energy or enthusiasm by which you can express your gratitude for the cooperation.
- blue – this color of roses means hopes and dreams. It can be used for a first date when you want to give hope to the relationship.
- pink – symbolizes elegance, refinement and nobility, and is often given to young ladies.
Who and when can you give the roses?
Rose bouquet is good for almost every event. You can freely use it for birthdays, anniversaries, or as a thank-you note. The meaning of the colors of roses is arbitrary, so not everyone pays attention to them. However, if you want to be sure that you will be received neutrally, it is best to buy pink ones.